Thursday 26 May 2022

Noble Isle Tea Rose Bath & Body Oil Sample Review RRP £40

 


June 2nd is a celebratory date that will mark peoples' diaries for the Queens Jubilee, I on the other hand will be celebrating for a different reason - born on the Queens Coronation Day, this year I'll be turning 50... 

Noble Isle is a British brand that exudes royalty. They use the best quality ingredients to deliver an experience that is both luxurious and that creates a sensory journey. My local florist actually stock this brand, and I was lucky enough (pre divorce) to be able to afford one of their candles. I will tell you now it was the best candle I had owned!



So I felt very grateful when I was offered to sample the new Tea Rose Bath & Body Oil £40 for 250ml. I knew I was going to be in for a treat due to their reputation of sourcing the best ingredients (British origin) for their products. 


Some of these ingredients include:-
  • Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil) - contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps maintain a healthy, strong layer of skin. It's non-comedogenic, so it doesn't block pores making it an ideal base oil for all skin types especially oil.  
  • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil) - protects the skin from UV damage and environmental aggressors such as pollution. Also is healing and anti-inflammatory and so soothes chapped skin. 
  • Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil - rich in vitamin E, this amazing oil helps promote skin circulation and cell renewal. Is anti-inflammatory and helps ton and de-congest blocked pores. Is incredibly nourishing and moisturizing and keeps skin feeling supple. 
  • Carthamus Tinctorus (Safflower) Seed Oil - a soothing oil, ideal for skin conditions that suffer with acne, eczema and psoriasis. Again it's non-comedogenic so suitable for oilier skin types.
  • Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil - has anti-microbial properties so keeps bacteria at bay. Ideal if you suffer with congested skin or suffer with blackheads. It also helps remove dead skin cells so keeps skin looking smooth. 
  • Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - a soothing oil ideal for itchy skin and dry, irritated skin. Is healing and gentle so works well with sensitive skin types. 
Whilst the ingredients make this oil a skin treatment, our first impressions are always smell, and what made my shoulders drop was the heavenly rose scent. I love the smell of rain on roses, that fresh, delicate fragrance of a scented rose bush. On my dog walk today as the sun came out, I walked past a rose bush and it instantly made me breathe in deeply. This is that rose bush captured into a bottle. It's not overly heady, just the gentle but instantly recognisable scent of the purest English Rose Petals (sourced from Rosebie Morton of The Real Flower company from Chelsea Greenin, London). Other notes include Jasmine, Black Tea (from Jing Tea, London) and Clary Sage - combined these essential oils stop it from being overtly sweet, and leave more of a crisp and fresh bouquet.


You only need a small capful in the bath for an instant stress release experience. I ran my water warm and just let the oils soak into my skin. Whilst this is also a body oil, I found the oil in the bath was enough to moisturise my skin, leaving it feeling soft and smelling exquisite. 

If you were to apply it directly to your skin, you only need a small amount and as you can see from the photo below it leaves a satin sheen that's perfect for summer nights. 


I shall be using this on my birthday next week however, I would suggest if you are looking for a gift for that someone special then this is ideal. You can check out the rest of the range here at www.nobleisle.com











No comments:

Post a Comment