Tuesday 7 June 2022

Molton Brown London Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 300ml

 


'By appointment to her Majesty The Queen supplier of toiletries Molton Brown London' - you really can't get more luxurious than Molton Brown, and with the Queen's seal of approval this brand really is fit for royalty. 

This year, like many others,  I celebrated the Queen's Coronation Day however, mine was for a completely different reason. It was my 50th birthday - a 'landmark' birthday for most of us, but especially myself considering I've brushed death a few times (meningitis, MRSA amongst other traumas I would rather forget)! Still one thing I've learnt is that with trials, we learn to endure and with endurance comes wisdom, something we should all strive for! Anyway back to the sample review.

Molton Brown, there's something quite exciting when you look at Molton Brown packaging, I'm not sure if it's the streamlined, clear bottles with their super, shiny lids, but put a Molton Brown product into any bathroom and it immediately transforms the drabbest of decor into instant class. Many brands have tried to copy their sleek packaging but have failed to deliver on the products themselves. 

Often stocked in hotels, it's impossible to leave a hotel ladies toilet without exclaiming - 'ooh Molton Brown'. Indeed it's often a selling point when a hotel room supplies their products, and on the odd occasion I've been lucky enough to stay in a hotel with their products, you can be sure I've showered at least twice a day!

When I was sent the Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel to review, my newly engaged Fiancé tried to nab it for himself (I don't think so), one of the great things about Molton Brown is that their scents are very fresh and so suit everyone. Blissful Templetree has top fruity/floral notes of orange, rose and gardenia, rich middle notes of jasmine, lilac and honey however, the base notes lends itself to woody, sensual patchouli, sandalwood and comforting vanilla. The result gives an experience of tranquillity, calm, meditation and like you've just stepped into a Japanese spa. A small amount in the bathroom immediately gives a shoulder drop, release of tension, so ideal for after sports, before bed or after a long day. You only need to pour small amount under running water to create an oasis of bubbles or directly onto a sponge for super soft cleansing. 

Some of the ingredients include:-

  • Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract - aka Frangipani anti-inflammatory and ideal for dry, cracked skin. Helps keep skin soft and feeling supple and nourished. It's also good for the hair as is very moisturising.
  • Honeysuckle Extract - ideal for eczema, rosacea this ingredient is very soothing, helps itchy and sensitive skin and calms down inflammation. It also acts as an antiseptic so is good for cleansing and getting rid of bacteria. 


I don't get paid for reviews and, like I've mentioned before, I have a dog who often patiently waits for me to finish typing for his walk. So you know when I absolutely love a brand, as I will spend my personal time writing about it. I'd forgotten just how much I love Molton Brown and do hope that I have the chance to review some more! Ideal for yourself or they make the perfect present - you can check out the rest of the products here at www.moltonbrown.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment