Friday 6 May 2022

it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush Sample Review RRP £25

 


I've written before on this brand and it's definitely becoming one of my firm favourites. As I had mentioned in my previous posts, the makeup is not just 'superficial colour' but is actually a skin treatment. Today I have tested the Bye Bye Pores Blush. 

Often when we use makeup on our skin, it can clog our pores and cause pimple outbreaks, as well as irritation to the skin. These blushers are the answer to anyone who has enlarged pores, oilier skin types but who also suffer with sensitive skin.


The range has been produced with the help of plastic surgeons, using the best of ingredients to help minimise the look of pores and imperfections. The powder has a 'blurring' technology that means powder won't settle into fine lines or pores, and so the result is a fresh glow without makeup congealing into the oils on the face. 

So what makes up the magic formula - well ingredients include:-
  • Hydrolyzed Collagen - helps improve skin elasticity and hydration.
  • Hydrolyzed Silk - promotes a smooth complexion and helps the skin retain moisture. 
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract - anti-aging, anti-bacterial and is excellent at calming down redness in oilier prone skin. Also has a toning effect, so helps minimise the look of pores. 
  • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil - aka sunflower oil, contains fatty acids and so incredibly nourishing for dry skin types. 
  • Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract - Grape seed helps cell turnover, an ingredient that promotes skin regeneration, and is also used to help combat and prevent breakouts. 
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - cooling, anti-inflammatory and toning. 
I tested both Sweet Cheeks and Je Ne Sais Quoi.


The colours look slightly darker on this photo (so I've taken more below) however, lets talk first impressions. The packaging is what I would expect from a product that costs £25. It's sturdy, has a decent 'snap' lid and a good sized mirror so you can see your face clearly. The texture is incredibly soft, you can't really describe it as anything other than fine silk - I used my finger to test rather than a brush and it simply just glides on with the lightest touch. 


I have taken the photo with swipes on my arm and on my fingers. It's difficult to see however, Sweet Cheeks is a beautiful warm, pink that is shot through with multi-dimensional gold tones, it's subtle but picks up in the light so gives that inner radiance.  Je Ne Said Quoi is a delicate natural pink, soft and unassuming, more suited to lighter skin tones. I would say that the Sweet Cheeks is better for darker skin tones however, both blushes are so fine in pigment that the colour is buildable and so would suit everyone.


You can see in the photo taken in more natural light that there's almost a satin sheen to both blushers. I think both are beautiful and would hard choose to decide which colour I would go for. I think the darker pink is gorgeous with a tan, especially as we come into summer so the sun can pick up the shimmering, gilded tones. The natural pink is delicate and gives that light pop of cheek health. Whilst a blush, you can also apply to plain gloss or Vaseline for a personalised lip and cheek tint - the colours look stunning! 

You can purchase here at www.itcosmetics.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment