This year I’ve trawled the shops, the internet and hassled PR’s to bring you the best in Christmas gifts. I’ve taken the hard work out of guessing what to buy for Dad, Mum, Daughter, Son and even your pet – so put your feet up, have a glass of wine and chill – because Santa Claus is Coming to Town Woohoo!
1. Lush Christmas Gifts available www.lush.co.uk take all the hassle out of wrapping with their professionally wrapped goodies and gifts start from just £6.50! With a huge range of festive pamper products from Dream Cream to Shimmering Gold Fun Bars there’s a bath bomb, lotion and soap for kids to grandparents! Also by Lush is the Limited Edition Vivienne Westwood Knot Scarf £15 which raises awareness of the waste made from wrapping paper - this scarf is an alternative to gift wrap, the receiver then has the choice to wear it or pass it on!
2. Benefit Perfume Gift Set £29.50 – watch her huge smile when she opens this Christmas Day, featuring the best of Benefit fragrances all in one set. Alien by Thierry Mugler £50 limited edition is a must have for Christmas – a coffret containing radiant body lotion and shower gel all encased in a reusable glamorous box. Boss Jour Pour Femme £49 is for the woman who embraces the day, light, flirty and sparkling she celebrates being alive. Available department stores nationwide.
LaurensWay Gift Set £30 Let it Glow Darker than Dark - this amazing set contains everything you need for true Essex glamour - teenagers will love it! Stockists www.laurensway.com
4. For the girl who has everything gift her with bareMinerals Brush on Splendor £29, this luxurious brush collection is a must have for perfect make-up application – stockists House of Fraser. Jane Iredale Glamour Lip & Eye Palette£49.95 is contains 15 stunning eye shades, 10 PureMoist Lipsticks and 4 PureGloss Lip Glosses all condensed into one classy compact. Stockists www.janeiredale.co.uk
5. Men can be hard to buy for but you won’t go wrong with these fragrances. For something unique A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler £45 is a masculine fragrance inspired by techniques used to produce whiskies, whilst it has Angel undertones the smokey notes make it incredibly sexy. Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss £52 encapsulates the strong, ambitious man but also one not afraid to show his emotions. Stockists department stores nationwide. For the sporty type Ferrari Red is fast paced, exciting and ideal for the younger man - gift sets £28 from The Perfume Shop.
6. Babyliss New Big Hair £45 available Boots is the latest version of this best seller. Featuring ‘super ionic’ conditioning technology which ensures hair is left super shiny with tons of bounce! Have endless fun with the Limited Edition Paul Mitchell Express ion Crimp – perfect for parties add a little wow to your hair. At £89.95 they’re not cheap but are gentle on hair and create volume like you’ve never had! www.paul-mitchell.co.uk
7. For a necklace which oozes sophistication treat your lady to something unique. This necklace is made up of Hematite, re fire-polished Czech glass and cream glass pearls £33 www.calidadcreations.co.uk. A stunning and timeless piece of jewellery from the makers of celeb favourite Wish is the Silver Cross Necklace £28, pieces can be made to order to check out www.wishhandmadejewellery.co.uk.
Menace Male Grooming, Shenfield 01277 220408 offer a wide range of Mens Dermalogica gift sets or check out www.dermalogica.com. I love the Shave Set £42.50 which contains everything a man needs for the perfect shave. The Body Therapy Favourites contain my favourite Stress Relief Treatment Oil £18 – a great gift for a couple to share! Elemis Skin Brilliance Hydrating Skincare £39.90 is a brand used all over the world in first class salons. This gift set is incredible value and contains all you need for a starter kit and to see for yourself the benefits of using the products. For the candle lover Elemis Scent of Spa Candle £25 is the ultimate in relaxation and will fill the whole house with its wintery scent of cinnamon, orange and vanilla. Available from www.timetospa.co.uk
9. My daughter use to scream when I tried to brush her hair, that’s until I found Tangle Angel the professional detangling brush £14.99 www.tangleangel.com, it’s my must have for stress free mornings! Is your friend a blonde bombshell? It’s Always A Blonde Moment £35 for 3 products guarantees to make her hair shine and give highlighted hair the condition it needs, visit www.paul-mitchell.co.uk
10. Make sure Bagpuss or Fido’s smelling delicious with Paul Mitchell Awapoochi Shampoo & Conditioner £10.95 each from www.jppet.co.uk, fur coats are left shiny and smelling puuurfect!
11. For an amazing keepsake and a great family gift, Treasure Forever make moulds of hands and footprints into stunning, contemporary art. I had my children’s done years ago in silver and bronze and it’s become the focal point of my hallway - fingerprints can be imprinted onto silver jewellery as can paw prints! Contact Fiona Barbour www.treasure-forever.co.uk.
12. I love this dinky Lip Smacker Tree Ornament just £3 from Sainsbury’s, guaranteed to keep lips soft and lightly scented – now I just need mistletoe (and someone to kiss)! Yardley Mixed Hand & Nail Cream £9.99 contains 3 beautifully scented creams and is a must for those hands which need TLC from hairdressers, nurses to gardeners. Stockists Independent Chemists.
13. Finally for a truly amazing, show stopping Christmas cake made by the incredibly talented Gill of Crazy Granny Cakes is this chocolate sack filled with edible goodies. It’s everything a centrepiece should be eye catching, fun and filled to the brim with sweeties! For more details visit www.crazygranny.me or email firstname.lastname@example.org.