Wednesday 18 May 2022

thebeautyworX™ #SUNSETSENORITA Eyeshadow Palette 27 Sample Review £9.99

 


I have written about this brand before and so super impressed by the pigmentation of the palettes, that when I received an email from the PR showcasing the #SunsetSenorita Palette 27 I immediately requested to review one. Often I don't review palettes twice over, but on this occasion I knew it would be worth my time taking photos and doing the write up etc! As the sun is blazing down at the moment, and I could be outside getting a little colour, you know this palette is worth it as I'm inside writing up on it!


This palette contains 16 eyeshadow pigments covering the spectrum of golds, burnished bronzes, metallic taupes, shimmering gunmetal to matte neutral shades of terracotta, salmon to the lightest oyster. 

Now I am no make-up snob albeit my personal collection does contain a few Charlotte Tilbury's, MACs etc - and when I tell you I have tested hundreds of shadows over the 25 years of being a Beauty Editor, I know that some cheaper brands work just as well, if not better. Well you can see for yourself the depth of the pigments, that these shadows are far superior to many expensive brands on the market. 


Without using any filters, without using any primer you can see that the colours simply glisten. On any eye colour these are the ultimate shades for evening glamour, perfect for dusky nights as the sun lowers and the shimmers make your eyes glint. You don't need to be an expert at blending, simply applying one of the matte shades all over, followed by a metallic bronze on the lid with your finger will give you an instant party look. 



For the daytime you can shade, contour or just line your eyes with the neutral matte shades. You can even use the lighter shades to create a fuller looking pout, by simply place a dab on your cupids bow or in the centre of your lids over some gloss. Sangria, a deep, metallic, wine colour is the ultimate lip colour with high sheen. Whilst Tequila Sunrise a rich, pigmented gold will turn the most basic lip colour into the ultimate glam shade. Passion Fruit Martini is a neutral, shimmering pink that looks amazing too mixed with a little gloss. 

It's my favourite palette I've tested this year - I'm obviously not alone in thinking this, as on the website they're selling fast! I suggest if you want a handbag, slimline, multi-purpose palette then you head over to their website ASAP and get one before they all go!  You can check out the range here at www.thebeautyworx.co.uk



 





No comments:

Post a Comment