Wednesday 25 May 2022

Natura Siberica Oblepikha C-Berrica Vitamin C Ultra Glow Face Pads Sample Review £9 20pcs

 


I'm a huge lover of using Vitamin C in skincare, ever since I met a skin scientist behind many successful brands who had told me his No 1 must have in ingredients would always include Vitamin C. It's an ingredient that works to speed up cell turnover and collagen renewal, thus making skin look youthful. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths the skins surface and evens out skin tone and texture. Vitamin C gets results!

So I was super-excited to review the Natura Siberica Oblepikha C-Berrica Vitamin C Ultra Glow Face Pads, I was expecting to write up positive things, especially as I've mentioned numerous times Natura Siberica is one of my favourite brands. 

The pot contains 20 pieces and whilst, gentle enough to use daily I would probably use no more than a few times a week. Before I look at the other ingredients, the product is vegan friendly and contains no harsh chemicals, making them ideal for all skin types. Ingredients include:-


  • Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Water - aka Sea Buckthorn, helps moisturize the skin and contains linoleic acid that helps regulate our natural moisture levels. 
  • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from environmental damage, slows down the aging process and prevents fine lines appearing. It's a must have ingredient in anti-aging skincare
  • Ribes Nigrum Leaf Extract - Blackcurrant - full of fatty acids that help nourish the skin, and contains Vitamin C that helps form collagen, plumping up the skin and making it appear more youthful. 
  • Angelica Archangelica Root Extract - helps sooth the skin, is ideal for anyone that suffers from skin irritation and sensitive skin. Also helps even out skin tone and gives a brighter complexion.
  • Lactic Acid - helps naturally exfoliate dead skin cells and fades dark spots, giving a more luminous and clearer complexion. Also helps prepare the skin to absorb other products such as serums. 
  • Glycolic Acid - as above helps to exfoliate but also ideal for those that suffer with oilier skin textures and blackheads. 

Unlike many skin pads on the market, these are a decent size as you can see from the photo. One pad easily swiped over my face and neck. I used both sides to give my face a thorough application of all the Vitamin C goodness.  Whilst I didn't have any tingling, if you have very sensitive skin you may experience a slight tingle and this is completely normal. 

I am super impressed as always by the quantity of active ingredients. I haven't given them the full trial yet so it's early days however, I will say that my eldest teenager has now pinched them from my bathroom to help her acne prone skin! Check out the rest of the product line and customer testimonials at www.naturasiberica.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment