Friday 19 November 2021

The BeautyworX #Applause Eyeshadow Compact Sample Review £7.99

 


I was a little gutted when I opened the padded envelope containing a selection of The Beautyworx eyeshadow palettes, unfortunately the envelope had been torn and a few of the palettes had been smashed. I was even more gutted when I tested the shades (not broken), as what was left of the large palette the colours were absolutely gorgeous. Anyway I managed to salvage this one #Applause and what a beauty it is!


So impressed that I had to do an Instagram reel of the colours, as you simply just cannot tell from looking at a photo the quality of the shadows. The pigments are soft, shimmering and blend seamlessly, making the palette huge competition for other more expensive makes on the market - in fact I actually cannot see how more expensive brands can compete now. These are not the 'cheap' palettes that we used to see at Christmas, where the colours are wishy-washy and often don't blend or end up falling down your cheek. The colours shown here are metallic and with the right brush - or applied with your little finger as I often do, just a swash across your eyelid is all you need for Christmas glamour. 


You can see in this photo just how deeply pigmented they are. My favourite is the beautiful, rich green that applied with a wet brush gives the perfect metallic eyeliner to make eye colours just pop. Or with a primer underneath, just one swipe gives a full metallic gleam.

The other palettes looked equally as good (just a shame they were smashed), and for the price make brilliant stocking presents. You can check out their range of products here at www.thebeautyworx.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment