Friday 12 November 2021

The Body Shop Shake & Swish Ginger Hair Care Set £30 Sample Review



Give your man, son, teen the gift of clean hair this Christmas with this amazing gift set from The Body Shop. A little while ago I was on a forum on Facebook, for the 'over 50 beauty obsessed'. Whilst I have over 25 years experience in testing products, I love to read other peoples tips and recommendations. Someone had posted that their son was suffering with bad dandruff and, as you would expect with these forums, there were over 100 replies. Every other recommendation was for The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo! 

My son gets dandruff, as does my daughter and so I'm going to gift myself with them fighting for this over Christmas!  The set itself contains Ginger Shampoo 250ml, Ginger Conditioner 250ml, Ginger Scalp Serum 50ml and a scalp prong massager (which if you've never tried, believe me it's worth the price for this alone - it sends tingles down the spine)! Ingredients include:-

Ginger Essential Oil - known for it's purifying and cleansing properties and also acts as a stimulant so ideal for head massage (my friend uses it in her Indian Head Massage treatment). 

Betula Alba Bark Extract - rich in Vitamin C and helps to thicken and boost fine, limp hair. It also reduces inflammation so ideal if you suffer with scalp psoriasis.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder - commonly known as Aloe Vera, a plant that helps soothe the scalp, prevents itching and conditions.



An amazing set, one that I will probably regret giving my kids as guess who will be giving the scalp massages Christmas Day evening! Check out The Body Shop website here www.thebodyshop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment