Tuesday 2 November 2021

Eylure London Pro Magnetic Faux Mink Lashes Sample Review

 


A little while back I wrote a review on Eylure lashes as I've never worn them before and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I do understand now just why it's such a huge successful market to be in, as not only do they save time, they don't fall off - at all.

Anyway I was very intrigued to test the Eylure Pro Magnetic lashes, I have wanted to for a while and so was delighted when Eylure sent me some samples. Now I was going to write this review up as part of 'beauty glamour' over Christmas however, I have a very impatient 18 year old daughter aka HRH, whom is simply the 'false lash queen'. She lives, breathes, sleeps, gyms and rarely takes her lashes off. Unfortunately like myself, she is allergic to the glue in most semi-permanent lashes and so, like myself, if wants to wear them, she has to wear every day, regular false lashes. So as you can imagine when she saw what I was reviewing, she was bugging me every few seconds as to whether I'd reviewed them. 

Well she can wait - after all patience lends to wisdom etc!  Now before I begin this review let me tell you that I am very long sighted, wasn't wearing glasses and didn't have my magnifying mirror on me. HRH took the before photo and wanted to apply the magnetic liner however, I firmly told her she wasn't going anywhere near my eyes (not going by her track record of spilling coffee)! So as you can see from the photo before, I have very sparse lashes and very short lashes. I chose to test the 'Faux Minx Accent' as they were the lightest ones sent to me (and I need break myself in gently). 

         

It was super easy to apply the magnetic liner to my eyes. HRH butted in and told me that it's better for me to apply the liner under the lash, but I wanted to do it 'the correct way, not necessarily her way'. One quick flick lined my eyes and then I simply waited a few seconds and the lashes just stuck to my lids. Now I obviously didn't apply 3 coats of the liner as per the instructions on the box, as that would be too simple for me (and my daughter doesn't get her impatience from the trees). However, I have to say that I have been testing these all day and they haven't budged! Amazingly, they've lasted a dog walk, clearing up some leaves outside and the steam from the kettle about 7 times. So I'm guessing had I applied them with the 3 coats of liner, they would be lasting me through my gym session as well!


Simply apply 3 layers of magnetic glue, allowing each coat to dry in between (approx 20 seconds).


This is just one coat.......


Voila - amazing natural lashes that last all day!

Absolutely fantastic value for money as whilst £20 you get 15 wears from them, making them around £1.30 per wear! To remove simply gently peel off and I used eye makeup remover to remove the magnetic liner! 

I'm excited to test the rest of the range (some designs shown in main photo) - as you can see I'm not the best at applying lashes but these are an absolute doddle to apply. You can check out the range at www.eylure.com and to see video applications from 'professionals'. To purchase I would suggest going to www.boots.com as they do have offers on, especially through Christmas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment