Saturday 27 November 2021

St. Moriz Advanced Gradual Self-Tanning Face Mist 150ml RRP £9.99 Sample Review

 


I have a love/hate relationship with 'fake tan' and having tested about 20 a year for at least a decade, I think I could safely say I'm a pro of which ones leave you orange, are messy to apply etc and which ones are worth the effort. This little beauty is definitely the latter.

Without a doubt it's the easy application that's sold it to me. The clear, lightly fragranced spray comes out in such a fine mist, I couldn't capture it on the phone for a photo! A couple of spritzes in the morning at 8am and by around 2pm I looked like I had naturally caught a very light and healthy glow. If you are after a dark, heavy all over tan then this is not for you. However, if you want something that you can apply first thing, or before bed and something to just warm the complexion up without appearing 'fake' then this is definitely for you! It dried immediately so I didn't have to worry about it coming off on my roll neck collar. I loved the way the spray caught my face as I would naturally catch the sun (cheekbones, forehead and nose), and I also loved the fact I could spray both my hands too before leaving the house! 


Ingredients include Aloe Barbarbendis Leaf Powder - aka Aloe Vera, a plant known to help soothe inflamed skin and is cooling so ideal for the face. It also helps itchy skin and so is ideal if your skin is sensitive. It also contains Vitamin E that helps protect your skin from pollution!


The product is vegan friendly, not tested on animals, made in good old England and is dermatologically tested so won't flare up skin. It's definitely my go to for the winter, especially now the cold has set in. I absolutely loved it as it doesn't clog the pores and didn't feel as though I had applied fake tan!

You can purchase it at www.feelunique.com oh and whilst your there, check out the readers reviews! 



No comments:

Post a Comment