Tuesday 5 October 2021

The Hair Boss by Lisa Shepherd - The Detangling Mist Sample Review

 


If you have ever watched Channel 4s 10 Years Younger, then you maybe familiar with Lisa Shepherd. Lisa is an award win hair colour expert who has over 30 years experience, her own hair salon established in 2002 and has tutored all over the world. She is also an Ambassador for Schwarzkopf, L'Oreal and Redken. She also has her own hair brand 'The Hair Boss' which, is based on a 4 step regime of' Pre-Shampoo, Cleanse, Condition and Style'. Originally it was only available at The Hair Boss online but you can now purchase the range at Superdrug. 


I was sent The Detangling Mist £8.99 to test, and considering my hair has more knots than my 'shaggy' Cockapoo dog, it's a product I desperately needed. Every morning I wake up with such huge knots that often I just chuck my head into a bun without brushing, until it's time to shower. It needed some attention and this was the perfect product to give it some.


The Detangling Mist is a lightweight mist that delivers by way of an aerosol. I mention this in particular, as often I find the pumps deliver too much product. This doesn't - as you can see from the photo it delivers a very fine spray which, is ideal for my fine hair. The main ingredients for detangling are Panthenol, a vital ingredient in a lot of hair products that helps condition, reduce and prevent split ends. Other active ingredients include Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil aka Argan Oil, known for its moisturising properties and Avocado Oil, again an oil that is incredibly nourishing. This cocktail of ingredients ensure hair is left feeling soft and working from within to strengthen and replenish damaged, dry hair. The fragrance was gentle and subtle, again important for me as I don't like it to clash with my perfume. 

You can purchase the spray at either www.thehairboss.co.uk or Superdrug stores nationwide.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment