Thursday 7 October 2021

L’Occitane Shea Butter Bubble Bath Sample Review


 
 
I don't get paid for writing these reviews and I never feature anything I wouldn't buy myself, so when I put a call out for pampering products for October features, I was more than delighted when I got sent my favourite bubble bath. I first came into contact with this range about 22 years ago when it launched on QVC, and I've been a huge fan ever since.

Why do I love it so much? It's simply the most cocooning, warming, nurturing, relaxing (I'm going to need a thesaurus at this rate), bubble bath I think on the market. Not only does it smell incredible, but it has this consistency that would knock Cleopatra's sour milk concoction out of the bath - think smooth, delectable, creamy milk. It leaves the skin wonderfully scented, like fresh kitten fur, baby soft skin, just the soft, milky, sweet scent of a new-born. It also bubbles up delightfully, scents the whole bathroom and creates this dream like state spa sensation.  


So what's in this magic formula:-

🧈Well Shea Butter for a start, in fact 5% of this nourishing and moisturising ingredient which, rescues dehydrated and dry skin. 
🌻Sunflower Seed oil, rich in vitamins such as A&E that help skin inflammation and has emollients that retain moisture. 
🌞Tocopherol, an ingredient that also has Vitamin E and so protects the skin from UV damage, it's an amazing anti-oxidant which aids in good skin health. 
🥥Cocamidopropyl Betaine - this ingredient is derived from coconut oil and whilst used in many cleansers as it has foaming properties, it's a gentle alternative to other harsher ingredients used in cleansers. 
🌱Sodium Gluconate, a salt that naturally occurs from gluconic acid, derived from plants, known for  making a good skin conditioner.


It is quite simply the perfect antidote when you are tired and stressed after a hard days work. It costs £27 for 500ml and you only need a couple of glugs to get a decent amount of lather. To get the real benefit, my advice is get the kids occupied with a film, sit in the bathroom with the door closed and let the aroma of this beautiful fragrance drop your shoulders. Check out the website here. www.ukloccitane.com



No comments:

Post a Comment