Thursday 20 January 2022

Youth Tree Organics Relax Pamper Box - Deluxe Sample Review £25

 


Of all the social media channels around, I am probably most active on Twitter. I do use Instagram for just work however, I love a good debate and I often find myself caught up in a whirlwind of opinions, often whilst stuck waiting for my son to come out of school.  However, the other day I saw a retweet from a company called Youth Tree Organics and I decided to click on to see what they were about. My samples are always sent into me via PR databases or occasionally LinkedIn, but never on Twitter. I'm so glad I clicked on that link.  I messaged the company to find out a little bit more and they kindly sent me a sample of their Deluxe Relax Pamper Box.

Youth Tree Organics are a London based company who source natural products from other companies, to create a delightful personalised gift box. All the products used are cruelty free, no GMO, where possible vegan and sourced using ethical practices. The customer service is excellent, they have amazing reviews on Trust Pilot and they ship world-wide. 

Now forgive the bland covering photo of the box however, I wanted to capture the wonderful surprise when receiving one of these boxes. When I opened the box last night it drew gasps of 'ooh and mum, can I have that' and scavenging through the box before Mum yelled 'put it back'. 


I'm currently typing this with the box opened next to me, and I am still breathing in the calming scent of lavender. This is one of the first things that you notice upon opening, as the fragrance gently rises from the box. Beautifully packaged amongst dried rose petals and shredded fine cardboard contains a treasure trove of pamper goodies. Included are:-
  • Lavender & Rosemary Fizzing Bath Salts - containing Epsom salts, pink himalayan salt, organic grapeseed oil, lavender & rosemary essential oils and lavender buds. The salts are commonly used for detoxifying and relaxing muscles, so ideal after a long day, whilst lavender relaxes and rosemary revives aching joints.
  • Lavender & Ylang Ylang Soap - with a base of goats milk, this wonderfully nurturing soap leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and moisturised, not stripped of moisture like many soaps do.
  • Coconut Body Butter - just a tiny amount of this rich, nourishing body butter is enough to deeply moisturise the driest of skins. It contains Shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, arrowroot powder and vitamin E. All of these combined banish crocodile legs, dry elbows, nails and I even used a tiny amount of residue to put in my dry hair!
  • Organic Lip Balm - Chocolate Chip flavour - this really does smell like chocolate, owing to the wonderful cocoa butter, but also leaves lips feeling stimulated with mint chocolate flavouring. The slightly tingling from mint, leaves lips feeling fresher and almost slightly plumper due the stimulating properties of mint.


Also included in the box are a variety of 'healthier' chocolate treats, candle and a beautiful bag of lavender to hang up by your bed, to aid better sleep. Full instructions of how to use the products are included alongside a list of the ingredients.



I wish I had known about this company earlier. Many of my friends receive flowers for birthdays as I don't live near them. Many of them only use natural products and these boxes have something for everyone. I cannot emphasise enough on the quality of ingredients and how good the price is. They make a wonderful gift for men/women/co-workers, and they have a huge variety of boxes to choose from. 

For £25 this is far better value than, in my opinion, sending flowers. It's different and will bring a huge smile to someone's face! Please do check out their website here at www.youthtreeorganics.com




No comments:

Post a Comment