Friday 14 January 2022

Charles Worthington London Moisture Seal Mask Sample Review

 


My hair is dry, parched, bleached and thinning - blame the menopause and the constant need to disguise the greys. However, as a busy single mum I simply don't have the time to faff around with deep conditioners, wrapping my head in clingfilm and blasting with a hairdryer. Nor do I have the time to walk around for 10 minutes, with a product dripping on my head. I need results and I need it done now. Welcome to my life Moisture Seal Intensive Oil Rescue Mask.



This mask has all the ingredients that you would expect from a good deep conditioner however, it works in just 1 minute. That's right, so you can slap it on (mid lengths to ends), in the shower and by the time you've frothed your body with shower gel, it's time to rinse off. 

Some of the ingredients include:-
  • Argan Oil - nourishing, can prevent breakages and split ends.
  • Coconut Oil - repairs and moisturises dehydrated, dry hair.
  • Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil - loaded with fatty acids, so very hydrating for dry hair types.
  • Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil - an ingredient that is used for it's non-greasy and lightweight properties, whilst deeply nourishing to chemically, damaged hair.

It has a lovely fresh fragrance, is a light, creamy, whipped texture and makes detangling a doddle and left my hair feeling much stronger. In fact my usual serum wasn't needed before I blasted with my hairdryer. Even my hairdresser commented that my hair was in good condition (to the point she allowed me a few extra blonde streaks on Wednesday)! 

It costs a very reasonable £6.99150ml and is available to buy from www.boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment