Wednesday 19 January 2022

The Organic Pharmacy Stabilised Vitamin C Correct Mask Skincare Review

 


The Organic Pharmacy is one of my tried and tested, long-standing favourite brands of skincare to use. I'm never disappointed or have any gripes with their products, and have been featuring and using them for many years. So when I was sent a sample of their Stabilised Vitamin C Mask, I knew I was going to love it - and I do!

First of all Vitamin C - it's one of the ingredients I always look for in my skincare - I'm 50 this year and right back from when I started off being an 'agony aunt' for a beauty column, it was one of the ingredients I always recommended using. I've interviewed top dermatologists, skincare scientists and founders of brands and it's always been on their top lists too. 


This lightweight gel mask is jammed packed full of skin brightening ingredients however, the main ingredient is Ascorbyl Glucoside, water soluble vitamin C - a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from sun damage. Not only does it protect the skin but it also helps with collagen renewal, it helps with hyper-pigmentation and gives skin that healthy glow. Also included is Salicylic Acid, known to help prevent breakouts, such as acne and blackheads and also Sorbic Acid which is anti-bacterial. 


You only need a light veil of this cooling gel mask, applied for 15 minutes (2 times a week), to visibly see the difference. Skin immediately looks more toned and brighter, in fact it's a must-have if you are looking a little sallow and dull over winter. It peps the skin up if you've been suffering from illness, late nights or if you just need to have a natural inner glow.

The mask retails at £45 60ml and is available to buy from www.theorganicpharmacy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment