Wednesday 12 January 2022

Blueberry Siberica Anti-Ox Wild Blueberry Cream-to-Foam Face Cleanser l Sample Review

 


I discovered this wonderful brand just before Christmas last year, and so impressed by the quality I have ordered some more products to sample - you may see a few items pinging up on this blog over the next month or so!

One of the products I was sent was a 'Christmas Cracker' filled with mini treats from the Blueberry line. So delicious in scent and full of anti-oxidants, it got me excited in testing their Cream to Foam Face Cleanser.


Firstly, apologies for the poor quality of my photos - having dropped my phone, I need to find time to update to a later version. Anyway looking at some of the ingredients:-
  • Wild Volcanic Blueberry - high in antioxidants and vitamins, helps prevent damage from environmental pollutions. 
  • Hyaluronic Acid - a sugar that occurs naturally and helps the skin maintain moisture, as it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. 
  • Allantonin - anti-irritant, helps calm the skin so good for wound healing.
  • Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract - aka Elderberry, an ideal addition to skin care for it's refreshing and skin conditioning properties. 
  • Rhamnoides Fruit Extract - otherwise known as Sea Buckthorn, and used in many skin products as is high in Omega 7 and Vitamin A. An excellent ingredient for anti-aging.

Upon application the creamy texture emulsified into a light foam, it rid all my makeup, include my 'water resistant' eyebrow makeup. It smelt good enough to eat, making the whole process more of a spa ritual. Best of all it didn't leave my face feeling tight, something that often happens to me with foaming cleansers (I have a drier skin type).

Please do check out the reviews from other customers (of all the range), otherwise I would suggest trying for yourself, it's a reasonable £6.99 for 100ml at www.naturasiberica.co.uk








No comments:

Post a Comment