Monday 17 January 2022

Warner's Pink Berry Botanic Gdn Spirits 0% alcohol sample review



Saturday night I epically failed my dry January. To be fair, I am not too fussed about dry January, purely as I don't drink much anyway - always the designated driver, single mum - no time for a hangover. However, Saturday night I was in need of just one large glass of gin and out came the bottle. I could've saved myself the failure guilt as last night as I hovered over the bottle, I remembered I had a sample of some 0% Warner's Pink Berry to test.


I decided to go all out and get creative, adding to the glass some slimline tonic (slimline to counteract the rest of it - after all calories count), cranberry juice, slice of watermelon and a good glug of the 0% Pink Berry.



As with all non-alcoholic drinks you don't get that 'hit' however, what you do get is actually not pretty far off. It's not like adding 'squash' or fruit juice, it's a rather lovely refreshing cocktail of ingredients that include raspberry, blackcurrant sage, ginger and chilli. This gives the right balance between sweet, tangy and the chilli gives it that little kick at the end.

It's also definitely worth mentioning that on the back of the bottle it says it contains 0% sugar, so if you are trying to watch your weight then this is a very welcome addition to the drinks cabinet - per 100ml it only contains 11 calories, and unlike many 'sugar free' drinks, it doesn't contain sweeteners!

Definitely one to serve up for weddings, parties or keep in the house all year round if, like me, you are a constant taxi driver!

You can purchase 5cl from £3 or 50cl from £18 in major supermarkets incl M&S, Ocado and here at www.warnersdistellery.com



No comments:

Post a Comment