Thursday 26 October 2023

The Humble Co. Humble Brush/Floss Picks Sample Review

 

I’m very lucky in that I do get sent in quite a few products to review. I don’t get paid for reviews and so I do cherry pick what I write up on. I rather like these 2 products as I think they make great stocking fillers.

When I was younger, my mother always made me up a stocking with soap, cotton wool balls etc. The little beauty essentials were ‘fillers’ but nevertheless, Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without the coloured cotton wool balls. I think these presents make nice ‘fillers’, but with a twist

The Humble Co. Floss Picks Fresh Mint £3.50


Firstly the products are vegan, cruelty free, eco-friendly and ‘socially responsible’ (which, basically means they have a lot of hashtags). Some of which are #humblebrush #thehumbleco and my personal favourite #gohumblegivesmiles. 

‘Each Humble purchase funds oral health projects benefitting children in need.  In collaboration with the Swedish non-profit organisation, Humble Smile Foundation™, we have carried out projects in vulnerable communities in 37 countries around the world.

The Floss Picks are great to carry one in your pocket or handbag so you don’t get caught out on a night out after eating. These are the stocking fillers that everyone uses and wishes they had one at some point. I have them in my handbag and in my car, so I don’t get caught out with a nice bit of spinach in my tooth. Designed by dentists in Sweden, these are easy to use (without a mirror), and also have a refreshing mint taste, so you’re left not only with clean teeth but clean breath!

The Humble Co. Humble Brush Replaceable Toothbrush £4


Again, another useful stocking present and this has the benefit of being replaceable, and so includes 3 Nylon brush heads. Eco Friendly, this is easy to use and comes in a medium density brush head. The Humble Brush is 100% biodegradable and uses Bamboo, a natural antibacterial so no pesticides or fertilisers are used in the cultivation process. 

These both make a great gift for those who are concerned about sustainability. They’re available to buy from Boots in store, online or by clicking the link HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment