Thursday 26 October 2023

Glo32® Advanced Whitening Strips £20 Sample Review



I have tested ‘whitening’ products many years ago, by way of ‘whitening strips’ and truth be told they made my teeth white but very sensitive. In fact I can clearly remember only being able to leave them on for about 5 minutes. I suffer with slightly receding teeth and, on top of being menopausal (which alone makes teeth more sensitive), I was a little cautious about testing these. However, as you will see from my ‘live’ video on Instagram, I had nothing to worry about. 


Easy to use, simply place the ‘longer gel strip’ to the upper front teeth, and the ‘shorter gel strip’ to the bottom front teeth, simply overlap the excess on to the back of the teeth. Leave for up to 30 minutes, remove and rinse your teeth. (I did have to intermittently spit out the excess gel every few minutes)


Now it is hard to give a full review on the shade difference as my teeth have always been quite bright. However, recently I’ve been gulping far too much decaf coffee, and so I had noticed a little staining. Unfortunately, such is the sensitivity of my teeth, that when my dentist asked me last week if I wanted a quick ‘scale and polish’ I literally jumped out of the chair and said ‘nope so long as no fillings, all is good’. So I was rather worried these would cause my teeth to go on edge however, I needn’t have worried. 

I left on for the full 30 minutes and as there is no peroxide they didn’t cause any pain whatsoever. They do contain Coconut Oil which whilst won’t make your teeth whiter, they do help with the brightness. I shall look forward to using the rest of them in the next fortnight.

Again I think these make great stocking filler presents for men and women and anyone over the age of 18. You can purchase at Boots instore or online or by clicking the link HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment