Thursday 26 October 2023

Elegant Touch London False Nails Sample Review

 


I love Elegant Touch London Nails, they’re the pioneering brand of false nails with over 40 years experience. I have reviewed these before (probably around a year ago), and put them in the press several times (as do many glossy mags). There is such a huge range and so something to cover every occasion - from funky animal prints, glamourous reds to sophisticated nudes. With a huge choice of nail shapes as well as colour, you’re spoilt for choice.

I also think that they last a long time on the nails. Last time I tested them, I had a nightmare with typing after, so this time I’ve made sure I only have on my pinky finger! 

Inside the packet you’ll find 24 nails with 10 or 12 different sizes (pending on which ones you purchase). I have quite large nail beds and they have a size for all my nails. 

To use make sure your nails are free from oils and varnish, give them a wash first and pat dry. Then simply choose the right size for your nail, dab some glue onto your nail bed and press the nail to the nail bed firmly for about 10 seconds.

These last! They’re ideal for a night out, wedding, Christmas event or if you just want to give your break from the expense of gels/acrylics (which personally I don’t like as they damage your nails with continued use).

The nail glue is vegan and lasts 6 months unopened! I’ve chosen the Ballerine Coffin Nails £5.99 to apply, a delicate shade of nude with chunky and fine gold glitter. They look so convincingly real with the slight curve to mimic a natural nail. 

Prices start from just £4.99 and you can purchase from Amazon or by clicking the link HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment