Wednesday 25 October 2023

Eylure London False Lash Sample Review

 


New in this season are Eylure’s latest drop of false lashes. False lashes have come a long way since I was young, and now it seems that nearly household has a few dropped on the carpet somewhere! I know from having a daughter, that I’ve had a love/hate relationship with them having spent the last 8 years finding the odd one on my cream carpet (we won’t mention the glue)….

Anyway it’s understandable why not only teenagers, but many of my friends also can’t ‘be without them, feeling naked without them’, as quite simply they are so easy to use!

Eylure is the leading brand today, they pioneered the way in lashes and their latest launch covers every eyelash design, dilemma, event - you name it they have a lash that will be your personal choice. Such is the extensive range that the lashes are numbered to help you remember your personal favourites!


Catering for those who like a light, natural lash with ‘featherlight feel’, so you can’t even tell you’re wearing any (my kind of lash), to a more voluminous and glamourous lash, to get your party ready. These lashes take you from day until night.


Then there is the luxurious lash made of ‘Luxe Cashmere’ No 7 that has 1000 plus fibre count. These lashes are designed to entice and give eyes that alluring seduction look, ideal for a romantic night out, they’re simply enchanting. These have 15 wears from them, hence making them very cost effective.


For the full on ‘doll face’ and currently trending look they also have the under lash. These come with a brush to apply the glue on your lower lashes before adhering the false lashes. This gives a completely seamless look, so no-one can tell!  

The consumer is spoilt for choice and, so with everything I write up on, I of course reviewed the product.


Now I haven’t been blessed with thick lashes, mine are fine and pale and, as I am always testing products I tend to not were even a smidgeon of mascara during the day. I am also an exhausted single mum, who literally doesn’t have the energy or time to get myself made up. However, I have tested lashes before loved them, but this time wanted to test something more natural.


I decided to try the Light & Wispy (previously Fluttery Light No. 165). Each packet comes with a glue, and each one gives approximately 18 hours hold. 

You can wear them up to 5 times, they are vegan and latex friendly so ideal if you suffer with sensitive eyes and allergies. In fact my eldest cannot wear the glue from semi permanent lashes, and can only use the glue from Eylure.

The application is simple, just cut the lashes to your desired length, apply the glue along the lash strip, wave it around for a couple of seconds for the lash glue to go tacky, then press and apply.


That is it - they do make a huge difference to my hooded, eyes (I am 51)…. I love the simplicity of wearing them, and have now popped these in my makeup drawer for Christmas. There is no fear of them coming off, they will (as I have tested before), last through a gym session, party and pretty much all day and night! They make a great Christmas stocking present too!

Check out the full Eylure range online and for your nearest stockist, by clicking the link HERE prices start from approximately £6.




No comments:

Post a Comment