Tuesday 24 October 2023

Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Advent Calendar RRP £54.95

 


Picture the scene, I’m sitting here in my Primark dressing gown, having not even had a coffee but I just couldn’t wait to do the review on the Boots No7 Advent Calendar. They never disappoint, every gift is well chosen out and with a value of £224 so costing just a fraction of the price (you actually save £172.05) and so it’s easy to see why I’m excited. I even added a reel and put to my Instagram story (something I rarely do). 

This year, I am going to keep this for myself. I write unpaid and often the gifts help a single mum gift her family and friends, this one I’m gifting for myself. I’ve taken photos of what is included however, I have only opened a couple of drawers, as I want to be surprised! 


The advent itself is a sturdy box that opens up like a wardrobe - revealing that ultimate element of discovery. Enticing you inside are 25 neatly packaged boxes each and every one filled with a best selling product from the Lift and Luminate Range. There are 14 full sized products - yes 14 so you’ve already made your money back without looking at all the other products.


Without glancing too much (I really don’t want to spoil this for myself), I can tell you that the skincare is aimed at those who suffer with dull, dehydrated and dry skin types. If you need a little radiance, that inner glow then this is the set for you. Ideal for those who are tired, working too hard, had illness, suffering from stress, depression this is the perfect skincare regime to give you that lift. 


I can also tell you that it has make up in it. Not just any make up but limited edition products, that you won’t be able to get anywhere else, including The Full 360 Mascara in black. Designed to give you thick lashes but also to naturally curve the lashes upwards, giving the eye a more open appearance, due to the brush shape.

It also has No7 Beautiful Skin Softening Foot Scrub, filled with finely ground Walnut Shell to get rid of flaky, dry skin. This amazing scrub has Grape Seed Oil that naturally brightens, nourishing Shea Butter and hydrating Sweet Almond Oil, so your feet will be left feeling soft and renewed. 


I’m filled with anticipation to see what the make up range brings. Last year I gifted this to my daughter, and it contained the most beautiful iridescent, gold shimmer lipstick. I can tell you that the advent has beauty products to get you party ready, from beautiful, radiant skin to a glam make up look. OK spoiler alert for myself, I did see it has the iconic No7 Skin Illuminator

Finally, as I really can’t believe the value - not only do you get this advent for a quarter of the price however, if you purchase now online you also get a fabulous free gift is you spend over £40 on selected products. The No7 Hydrate & Glow Collection with purchase has 4 skincare products and as mentioned is available online only, whilst stocks last. Boots you really are spoiling us this year! To get in with this deal visit Boots online or click the link HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment