Wednesday 23 March 2022

L’Occitane En Provence Cherry Blossom Beauty Easter Egg £16 Sample Review



Yesterday I was in Sainsbury’s having a look at all the chocolate Easter eggs for my kiddos, when it dawned on my that this year I’ll be eating my home made, disgusting, almond flour, sugar free, fat free cake. I’ve never mastered the art of sugar free baking however, due to a chronic condition I have to eliminate sugar in most of my diet. Sugar alcohols don’t agree with me and so basically everything is home Molly made - and it’s not nice! 

Thankfully this year L’Occitane have an amazing range of Easter gifts, and I’ve been lucky enough to receive one to review - actually I’ll be gifting it to my mother.  Anyway these wonderful Easter egg tins are filled with travel size products of their best selling ranges.


The Cherry Blossom gift set contains 75ml Bath & Shower Gel: 35ml Shimmering Lotion and 10ml Hand Cream all contained in a beautiful, sturdy, metal tin. The tin itself is ideal for re-using, be it refilling with chocolates and gifting, storing bits and bobs, the ideas are endless!


The products themselves are the perfect size for a long weekend away. The scent is delicate, not too overpowering but lightly sweet and up-lifting. Ingredients include Bitter Cherry, full of vitamins and antioxidants and ideal for dry skin types. The Shimmering Body Lotion gives a natural gleam to the skin, and is a must have for exposing pins during the warmer weather. The light iridescent lotion gives a veil of radiance rather than a full on shimmer. Whilst the Petal-Soft Hand Cream contains Shea Butter that ensures even the driest of hands and cuticles are nourished. 

This makes a wonderful gift and makes a nice change from chocolate! That saying if you want to pop a few chocolates in the tin then that’s a welcoming thought too! Check out the rest of the range here at www.uk.loccitane.com






No comments:

Post a Comment