Wednesday 23 March 2022

Floral Street White Rose Scented Candle £34 Sample Review

 


Saturday 26th March 8.30pm is marked in my diary as 'Earth Hour'. This event is where for an hour of the year, awareness is raised to help reduce the cost of our carbon footprint. It's where lights are turned off and millions of people around the world, come together to show unity in passion for saving our planet. 

One British brand who is passionate about sustainable living is Floral Street. The company founded by Michelle Feeney, created her floral oasis combining not just quality ingredients but with ethical sourcing, eco-friendly packaging and kindness to the planet as her goal. Not only did she achieve this by way of her Covent Garden store, but every ingredient, every bit of packaging is countered for. 

The company also works alongside a range of symbols such as Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), World Land Trust, PETA.  However, what's sold it to me, before I've even tested the candle is the office mascot - Jackson, the Golden Doodle! As a dog lover, I would love to meet him - albeit my Cockapoo may get a tad jealous! Of course it goes with out saying that products are vegan and cruelty free. 


Often when companies spend a lot of money on their packaging, the products themselves can lack in quality, this is not the case with Floral Street. Firstly, lets talk about the beautiful, floral, print box that greeted me first. A sturdy box, that can be re-used for a number of items - I'm thinking of the ideal storage for my Zara scarves and definitely a box to be kept on display!


The actual candle itself comes in an exquisitely designed white rose box, which opens up like a flower budding at first Spring. The essence of rose envelopes the senses immediately, and I was drawn to an imaginative scene that pictures an English countryside rose garden. Heady, floral, strong yet not overpowering, just simply the purest singular note. I didn't even have to light the candle for this stunning aroma to fill my kitchen.


Right now my only regret is that I am still recuperating from a broken ankle, as I am only an hour's journey into Covent Garden where the flagship store is, and I would love to experience the other fragrances. In the meantime I shall make-do browsing the website here at www.floralstreet.com

Please join Floral Street by lighting a candle this coming Saturday 26th March 2022 and unite with millions of people around the world, to show compassion for nature and our beautiful planet. It's only for 1 hour yet the impact this has will be huge. You can see more information on World Earth Hour at www.earthhour.org







No comments:

Post a Comment