Tuesday 15 March 2022

BetterYou Magnesium Mineral Bath Flakes Review £7.95 sample review

 

I first discovered the wonderful benefits of magnesium in my 20s when I was diagnosed with severe spondylitis/stenosis. I have always suffered with back issues due to being super hypermobile and managed the symptoms with exercise and supplements. I also suffered (pre menopause) badly with a painful condition called Endometriosis, and following at least 12 operations sadly suffered until I did pass my menopause. The one thing I always have kept in my cupboard to help alleviate my symptoms is magnesium supplements. Magnesium can help a huge array of symptoms such as :-

  • Pre-menstrual Syndrome
  • Restless legs
  • Aching joints
  • Depression/anxiety
  • Headaches
  • Lowering high blood pressure
  • Protection against muscle damage
However, I used to only take as a supplement until I was told by an old physio how in fact the best way to take magnesium is through a bath! Magnesium is actually able to get in through the skin by way of transdermal absorption. It can also get in topically by way of massaging in cream gels/creams too. This means that when having a bath just a handful of flakes will give you instant benefits, much quicker than if you were to take orally.  Such benefits are as above but also include:-
  • Good nights sleep
  • Aiding prevention of muscle spasms
  • Instantly relaxing tight joints and ridding of tension
  • Softening the skin and improving skin hydration
  • Helping soothe eczema, dermatitis and other skin conditions
  • Fight infection
  • Improve circulation
Having just recently broken my ankle, I've been suffering with most of the above. Muscles I didn't know existed are tired from compensating for my broken foot. I suffer and always have done with restless legs, a very distressing and irritating condition whereby I'm often flexing my legs through the night, to the point I've only gotten a few hours sleep.  So when an email pinged into my inbox offering to send me some samples I was delighted as knew I would be using them straight away. The Bath Flakes contain 100% natural magnesium chloride, are certified vegan, palm oil derivative free, dermatologically tested and eco-friendly!


BetterYou Magnesium Mineral Bath Flakes come in 3 different varieties, each one giving a completely different sensory journey by way of essential oils, to relieve symptoms -  Relax, Revive and Mind. 


Stressed out, overworked, tired, aching muscles from the gym or suffering from exhaustion and wanting a decent nights sleep - then choose Relax. Containing oils of:-
  • Rose Geranium - a balancing oil that can help depression, ease anxiety and perfect for hormone balancing. 
  • Bergamot - helps lower bloody pressure, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and is de-stressing.

If you have been unwell, need to clear your head, need to focus then Revive is for you. Containing oils of:-
  • Grapefruit - awakening, helps refocussing, has astringing and toning properties.
  • Eucalyptus - clears the head, refreshes and is excellent if you have suffered a cold and need to feel revived!

If you've recently suffered a lot of stress, are emotional, or you're just feeling out of sorts, and need to feel recharged then Mind is the one for you. Essential oils include:-
  • Sweet Orange - anti-inflammatory, so ideal if you suffer from acne, anti-bacterial and it's aroma is ideal for reducing stress and anxiety. 
  • Basil - can alleviate menstrual cramps, is anti-spasmodic so ideal if you have any kind of cramping, and can help with insomnia.
Children can also use magnesium flakes and can help with conditions such as ADHD (always check with your doctor first for contra-indications). Also pregnant women can use magnesium flakes, in fact magnesium is essential for pregnant women - again you must always check with your doctor, and reduce the amount to begin with, and build up gradually.

You can use in a bath or for a relaxing foot soak however, always make sure you drink plenty of water to help the process of flushing out the toxins. 

You can buy here at www.BetterYou.com









No comments:

Post a Comment