Thursday 28 April 2022

Croma Calming Face Mask Sample Review £48 (8 masks)

 


I'd not heard of the brand Croma before, so it wasn't until I received an email, a few weeks back, asking if I'd like to sample a couple of their products that I discovered the Austrian skincare brand. After a little delving into the website, I realised that this is not your usual 'skincare' company. This family owned company is actually a 'world leading expert' in the field of hyaluronic acid syringes. The skincare line runs alongside their aesthetic medicine, and as such, combines quality ingredients that are clinically proven to give results.

I was sent a sample of the Calming Face Mask. From looking at the website, you get 8 in a box and can choose from a variety of mask types to treat your skin condition. The Calming Face Mask is just that, targeted at treating inflamed, sun damaged, irritated and stressed out skin.

The masks are individually packed and come in sheet format so you can simply remove from the backing sheet and press against your face. This means that you get the right amount of product to apply and none is wasted. Ingredients include:-

  • Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract - aka pomegranate enzyme that works to gently exfoliate the skin without causing irritation. Also helps increase cell renewal. 
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Aloe Vera Juice is often used in skin care to help calm inflamed skin. It's naturally cooling, hydrating and is excellent for sun damaged skin. 
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - increases skin hydration, so skin looks and feels nourished. 
  • Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract - cucumber, cooling, conditioning and again helps calm irritated skin. Incredibly refreshing and revitalizing. 
  • Lavandula Angustifolia Oil - lavender is incredibly healing, works well to reduce acne, is anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. 
  • Rosa Canina Fruit oil - boosts collagen production, reduces hyperpigmentation and gives radiance to the skin. 

After applying the mask to my face, I left on for 15 minutes. The mask clung well to my skin so I was able to walk around the house (a huge bonus in my busy life). Its cooling effects were immediate and I can just imagine how this would soothe sun damaged skin on a hot day. There was plenty of excess mask in the packet and so after removing my mask, I soaked up the rest and massaged on to my neck and decolletege.


My skin was left glowing and feeling incredibly soft (in fact I didn't even need to put moisturiser on, something that my dry skin always needs).  You can purchase the masks here at www.ukcromaskincareshop.com








No comments:

Post a Comment