Friday 8 April 2022

Urban Decay Vice High Impact Vegan Lipstick Sample Review RRP £19

 


I've always played it safe with lip colours, tending to favour the neutrals or just a gloss. However, my mother has never left the house without her bright lipstick on, and I have to admit the colour lifts her complexion. Sadly we lost my father a few months ago, and my mother has naturally like all of us been grieving. I have been incredibly worried about her and check in on her at least once a day. Today she rang me and said 'Molly I feel a little better, I have even put my lipstick on'. So there goes the power of a good lip colour. It can transform a mood with just one swipe and for many women is the building block of the day. Colour gives confidence, it changes personality and so it is never to be underestimated.

Today I'm reviewing Urban Decay's Vice lipstick in Figueroa Cream and Weho Cream. The lipsticks are vegan, cruelty free and not only delivers colour, but aids a preventative treatment for chapped and dry lips. Each lipstick is filled with nourishing Avocado Oil that can help prevent dry chapped lips, and also contains Aloe Vera to help with inflammation by soothing sore lips. 


The lipsticks themselves are cased in a sturdy, metallic case that makes applying lipstick a doddle. I didn't even need to look in the mirror (I was shooting the photo outside). The coverage on the lipsticks is full, creamy coverage and so just one swipe gave an instant colour with a slight satin sheen. This is by far the most flattering texture especially as we get older (matte colours tend to be very aging). The sheen helps plump lips and give the illusion of a fuller pout. Whilst the creamy texture hides fine lines that surround the mouth, without 'bleeding' into the lines.



The top colour is Figueroa Cream a beautiful, warm, coral that suits every skin tone especially medium to dark olive. It's the perfect colour for spring and is the perfect stepping stone if you want to break out of the neutral rut.

The bottom colour is Weho Cream this delicate neutral pink, is ideal for light to medium skin tones. It's a classy pink and one that doesn't make the teeth look yellow thanks to the neutral undertones.

Both lipsticks are long-lasting and perfect to ease you into the warmer weather. You can check out the rest of the shades and even try them on with the impressive interactive camera, here at www.urbandecay.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment