Thursday 10 November 2022

Soap & Glory™­ '24 Days to Treat Yule-Self' Advent Calendar RRP £45 worth over £80.85

 


Everyone who knows my writing, from press or online know that I am a huge fan of Soap & Glory™ products. I have mentioned this in previous posts, but a skin scientist for many top brands once told me that Soap & Glory™, have as many 'active ingredients' as brands that were triple the price. I always resort back to their 'Lip Plumping', glosses as my go to lip gloss and I love the bath products, and so I was super excited that they have brought out the '24 Days to Treat Yule-Self' Advent Calendar. I thought I should write this up quickly, as like many advents this has huge savings, and likely to sell out by the time I publish!


Neatly boxed, the advent opens up in a concertina style to reveal 4 pampering 'doors'. Each one houses samples of their best-selling products, to give a full pampering experience. The products are decent sizes (some sample and some full size) and will last a good few uses or more. My dilemma of course is that I don't wish to ruin the element of surprise, especially as what makes this advent stand out amongst others, is the traditional press door to open rather than individual cardboard boxes.


However, I will give you a little idea and so if you don't want to know any of the products included, it's best to scroll down and just click on the link below! (Note - they do show you the inclusive list on the Boots website).
  • Scrub Of Your Life Body Scrub 50ml - scented in the Original Pink, this amazing scrub sloughs away dead skin cells, leaving your body feeling soft and nourished. It has Mandarin Orange Peel Extract, known to contain antioxidants that help make the skin look more refined and toned.
  • Speed Plump Hydrating Day Cream 50ml - contains skin nourishing Coconut Oil and Shea Butter to help retain moisture and hold the skins elasticity. 
  • Rollerball Fragrance in Original Pink - a fruity, floral scent that is both flirty, playful and uplifting. This easy ball application is ideal to carry in your handbag and also when travelling.
  • Magnificoco Bubble Bar - this coconut infused 'Bubble Bar' is all you need to create a fun, lather in the bath, that leaves skin feeling soft.
  • Silk Scrunchie - a scrunchie to hold your hair in place, whilst massaging and pampering your skin, without snagging the hair.
Also included are full sizes of the Body Butters, Body Scrub, various Sheet Masks, Shampoo, Shower Gels enough to give you plenty of pampering me time. 

These are flying off the shelf both instore and online so grab your bargain now here at www.boots.com







No comments:

Post a Comment