Monday 21 November 2022

Kikkerland Cat Yoga Magnets RRP £13.50

 


I don't usually write up on gifts unless they fall under the umbrella of Beauty & Lifestyle however, when I was sent these fridge magnets to review, my hand hovered over the reply button on my email, a tad too long. A few days later and these very cute magnets were delivered.

It's also no coincidence that the stockist is Oliver Bonas, one of my favourite shops to browse in especially near Christmas. In fact, it was only last week that I had a quick browse in the Liverpool Street Station branch and saw these hanging up. I have far too many friends who are cat lovers, and I have already mentally made a note, to gift these out to one who's been helping me walk my dog (who is NOT a cat lover), since I broke my ankle.


Included in the pack are 5 cat magnets, all posing in their various yoga stances. So not only a great gift for cat lovers but also for those who love their yoga! The magnets are sturdy enough to hold a piece of paper to the fridge, so not just for decorative use! A great stocking filler or 'Secret Santa' you can purchase them here at Oliver Bonas





No comments:

Post a Comment