Wednesday 9 November 2022

Elemis London The Gift of Pro-Collagen Face & Body Indulgence Sample Review RRP £59.95 LIMITED TIME ONLY

 




I have a ton of writing to do today, the washing needs putting out whilst it's not raining, the dog needs walking, the housework needs doing.  However, for the next 2 hours everything has stopped. Having just been sent this incredible new Elemis 6 piece collection, (it's available only until this Sunday 13th November), at an amazing price of £59.95 I need to get this out there to my readers (you can thank me later)! With savings of over £140 this will sell out - if it already hasn't by the time I've finished typing this up! I have quickly recorded an Instagram Reel, so would advise if you are an Elemis lover or want to gift someone with an amazing set, or get yourself then I would go to the link at the bottom of the page and get in quick! 

I am not a rep for QVC, nor do I get paid for my features however, I do love the 'special offers' that QVC bring to it's customers. Also, you not only get 30 day money back guarantee, but you can actually return an item after using it, if it doesn't agree with you - something that most stores never offer! Anyway lets have a look at this beautiful set.


The kit comes in a delicate pink box, which contains gift wrap and a bow, so that you can either take the products out, gift individually, add to the box or, as in my case keep for yourself!


Inside you will find:-
  • Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g
  • Papaya Enzyme Peel 30ml
  • Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 100ml
  • Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
  • Mayfair No. 9 Bath & Shower Milk 300ml
  • Mayfair No.9 Body Balm 100ml
As a Beauty Editor, in the past I have tested hundreds of ranges. The Pro-Collagen range is probably one of my favourite lines. In fact I am currently using the Cleansing Balm that I purchased about 3 months ago (it lasts forever).

The products not only work in harmony together, but also can be used in a multitude of ways. For instance, with the Cleansing Balm, I massage a small amount into my face every morning, then press off with a warm hot cloth. This gives an exfoliation action that leaves skin feeling incredibly soft. I cannot even begin to tell you how divine it smells. I also use it as a mask when my face feels like it's really thirsty for moisture, and as a base to add to a micro-exfoliant, when my skin feels a little sensitive. The Pro-Collagen Marine Mask can also be used as a quick pick me up mask, or overnight for a really intensive treatment. 

If you have never tried the Papaya Enzyme Peel then you are in for a treat. Containing Papaya, Pineapple and Bladderwack combined, these ingredients help eradicate dead skin cells, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished. These fruit extracts are gentle enough to use on sensitive skin and with added vitamin B3 helps reduce pigmentation marks and creates an even skin tone.


The Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is an award winning cream that increases hydration, retains moisture, and is clinically proven to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 weeks! It's a pleasure to use with ingredients such as Mimosa and Rose, giving it that amazing scent whilst combatting inflammation and helping calm irritated skin. Ideal for those who suffer with dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin types. 

The Pro Collagen Mask gives that really intense burst of active ingredients and literally gives your face that 'just stepped out of a salon' glow. It feeds the skin with nourishing ingredients such as Padina Pavonica - an algae that is rich in anti-oxidants and Argan Tree Oil, known to help boost elasticity and reduce breakouts. 

Also included is the super sized 300ml New Mayfair No.9 Bath & Shower Milk and Body Balm 100ml. Both work to restore the mind after a stressful day and give that instant shoulder drop releasing tension, whilst leaving your body feeling softly scented with relaxing Lavender, Chamomile and Geranium. These essential oils are known to help restore and balance the mind, often used in aromatherapy to help alleviate symptoms of stress, pre menstrual tension and menopause symptoms. 


Whilst I have been sent this, I have just emailed the PR to let them know that I am off to purchase myself before they all sell out! There are 3 different options to choose from 'English Garden', Mayfair No.9' and 'Skin Nourishing'. You will not find a better deal than these savings anywhere else! Check out the range here at www.qvcuk.com








No comments:

Post a Comment