Wednesday 23 November 2022

heaven® by Deborah Mitchell Mens Sample Range

 


I haven't tested the 'Mens' range on myself, as a mans skin is naturally denser and often oilier in texture however, I have been sent some of the products in the past and gifted to the men in my life to test. Here are some of the testimonies.

Firstly, my darling dear departed father - my mother used this when she used to shave him, and her words I remember clearly 'darling that shave cream that you asked me to test, could you get me some more please as I found it so easy to shave your father'. Sadly, he died last year but I remember very well her using the Sensitive Close Shave Cream, she always mentioned it!

My boyfriend last week 'Molly that heaven® range you let me test about 5 years ago, can you get me some more please for Christmas, it was brilliant'?

Then of course there are the 5-star reviews on the internet that you can do just a quick Google......



So, I was delighted to receive a few products from the 'Mens' range this year, knowing that my boyfriend will get this treat in his stocking. At the moment the products are on 'Black Friday' sale so it's an ideal time to get out there and purchase. 
  • Sensitive Close Shave Cream £9.50, RRP £19 - this isn't just a shaving cream, it acts as an exfoliator and moisturiser in 1. Containing Tea Tree, a natural antibacterial essential oil that helps ward off bacteria and prevents spots forming. It also contains Aloe Vera that helps reduce inflammation and calms skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
  • M4M Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 4 Men £18.50 RRP £37 - contains vitamin A that helps reduce breakouts, is skin healing and naturally moisturises. Vitamin A contains antioxidants that help protect the skin against environmental aggressors such as pollution. The moisturiser also contains vitamin E, that helps reduce scarring and promotes even skin tone. 
  • 02 Eye Cream £14 RRP £28 - giving long-lasting results this eye cream contains the famous ABEETOXIN® that 'natural Botox'. Derived from Bees, this patented ingredient helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and gives almost a 'relaxant' effect.
The products are on sale right now here at heaven® Skincare however, be quick as I am not sure how long they're on sale for and will probably be snapped up very quickly by the thousands of loyal fans! 



No comments:

Post a Comment