Friday 11 November 2022

Kikkerland Galileo Thermometer RRP £17.87

 


Every year PR's start sending over their Christmas product ideas at the end of summer, often I only focus on beauty and lifestyle however, once in a blue moon something comes along, and I think actually that is different even if it has nothing to do with my usual area of writing. Last year I remember, including some fun items and I wanted to do the same this year. Especially as gifting can be so hard sometimes.

The Galileo Thermometer isn't just fun and ideal for all ages, men and women, kids, teens but it looks so stylish. It's such a universal product to gift. For instance, my teenage son, who's currently doing his science GCSE will love this - however, it won't be displayed in his room. No, it's going on the dining room shelf as it's a talking point and looks so expensive!


Then of course it is actually very useful, the balls rise and fall according to the current temperature. This thermometer works on the principle discovered by Galileo that the density of a liquid changes as temperature varies.  Each glass ball is weighted by partially filling the spheres with liquid.  When the temperature rises, the liquid in the glass cylinder becomes less dense, and the heavier balls sink slowly to the bottom. 


I think this is by far the most interesting gift, and ideal for someone who is hard to buy for. Its glass design is simple enough to fit in with most decors, and I rather like the fact it will fascinate my son rather than his XBox! You can purchase here www.amazon.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment