Monday 21 November 2022

Germaine de Capuccini Sperience Ambience Candle Review RRP £31.60

 




I do love a candle, yet I am constantly on the search for the Holy Grail of candles, that give that immediate spa fragrance, one that isn't synthetic, doesn't give me a headache and most of all I can actually smell! I think I have finally found one that ticks all boxes!

Germaine de Capuccini is a brand that I more familiar with their skincare line. I have used the brand many moons ago in a local salon, and remember it being a luxury, high end salon brand that gave incredible results. I'm kind of wishing that I hadn't opened up the website, as back then it wasn't available to buy online, only in the salon itself. Today having looked at the website, I am feeling rather tempted, and as a single mother of 2, money is of course very tight. Nevertheless, my home is smelling utterly amazing!


The 'Ambience' Candle is all about relaxing. The notes are well known for their tranquil, shoulder-dropping, tension releasing benefits. Notes such as Lavender, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Voilet and Ylang-Ylang, that lend not just to a relaxing atmosphere but give warmth and nurturing to any home. 

The essential oils chosen are well known to aid mental health healing: -

  • Lavender - calming, helps aid anxiety and rebalances the mind.
  • Sandalwood - woody and sensual, helps promote concentration so ideal if you're working from home.
  • Patchouli - aids stress, anxiety and helps relieve depression.
  • Violet - this earthy, floral note is good for stability and feeling grounded.
  • Ylang Ylang - helps reduce panic, calms the mind and helps with positive thinking

The candle runs for approximately 40 hours burning time, and is made from 100% essential oils. You can check out the 5-star reviews from customers here at Germaine-de-capuccini

No comments:

Post a Comment