Friday 17 September 2021

Sisley Paris Triple-Oil Balm Make Up Remover & Cleanser for Face and Eyes

 


I'm feeling a tad gutted as I've just spent the best part of 10 minutes showcasing this beautiful product by shutting myself away from the kids and nutty dog, and locking myself in the bathroom and recording myself. Sods law that my Blogger and Iphone 7 obviously need upgrading or I need a lesson in ICT. The eldest who's just got a distinction in website designing is working tonight so she can pay for her bread and water by giving me a lesson next week! That video is going up! In the meantime I will upload it on twitter @askmollybeauty. 

Anyway back to this wonderful cleanser. I have been sent 2 cleansers from Sisley as samples, but like to give a little 'air time' to both separately. My favourite skincare products have always been cleansers, despite top skin consultants advising me to spend money on moisturisers, for me I prefer cleansers. Simply as whilst technically the product is washed away, it's the ritual of massaging in and feeling the dirt and grime evaporate. A bit like Hoovering, it's my OCD kicking in.

This is a wonderful cleanser. Firstly it comes with the little spoon applicator so you can measure out the exact amount needed, not dollop it on carelessly like I usually do. Secondly it simply melts like butter into the skin and transforms to a beautiful oil that glides effortlessly over the skin. Lastly it smells heavenly, like the fresh sea spa, not perfumed, not artificial just fresh. Oh and of course it works. It has a whole heap of luxurious oils such as Babusa, Shea and Macadamia, these oils are well-known to be healing and contain an abundance of Vitamin E. The Babusa is especially healing with its plentiful essential fatty acids and is known as The Tree of Life.  It beats hands down on texture with my other spa brand cleansers and is now staying in my bathroom cabinet. My skin 20 minutes on without moisturiser, is feeling soft and supple. 

The cleanser is £74.80 for 125g but before you gasp, I say although expensive it will last ages. However, do check out their website, not only for the five star reviews but as they also offer complimentary samples. Have a look here Sisley



No comments:

Post a Comment