Monday 13 September 2021

Glow Hub Pep Talk

 

Having spent the last 6 weeks looking after my 13 year old following his knee operation and dealing with a very irritable 18 year old (she came back from her festival a different daughter), my mother having a stroke and guilt from dog not being walked, it was only time before my skin needed some full on TLC. At the moment I have dehydrated lips and having just peeled off my gel nails (no time to get them removed) my nails are flaking - aahhh single mum life is just fab!

Anyway now the youngest is back at school, eldest is skulking in her room and dog basking in the sun - it leaves me with time to do a few reviews. Glow Hub Pep Talk was sent to me as a sample and I was immediately drawn to the words on the box 'rescue'. This 15ml tube delivers an intense dose of plumping, moisturising and soothing peptides in a thick consistency which, as the box states rescues areas that need a little TLC primarily the lips. 

Infused with Castor Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Soybean Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Rosehip Oil, Licorice Leaf Extract and Sweet Almond Oil, it's a one stop product for delivering intense nourishment where needed.  I used at night on my lips paying attention to the fine creases and wiping the excess on my dehydrated nail beds. I also used mixed in with a matte lipstick for a personal colour treatment. My stress levels are still rather high but at least my lips are looking pretty good!


Glow Hub Pep Talk costs £8 and you can buy it here at glowhub.com





No comments:

Post a Comment