Tuesday 8 June 2021

Sanctuary Spa White Lily & Damask Rose Himalayan Salt Scrub


I was recently sent this to test as a sample.  Due to being a very busy single parent, time is stretched and so I can only review a few items a week.  However, with the sun shining and my crocodile legs on full display, it was more of an essential need rather to test out a body scrub.  For me body scrubs are an essential part of my beauty regime, quite simply as I like to keep my skin soft and I occasionally like to wear shorts.




The Sanctuary Spa Himalayan Salt Scrub is a real treat. Firstly, as it suggests the base is made of Himalayan salt, mixed in with sweet almond oil this leaves the skin baby smooth. It also has the added benefit of Vitamin E and kaolin clay, so helps detoxify the skin (although the salt will also do this).  This is what stands out for me above the rest of the scrubs on the shelves. Firstly it works - none of those jojoba beads that quite frankly melt and do bugger all. The salt in this leaves your skin baby smooth. Secondly it smells utterly divine - lightly floral and lastly it doesn't leave skin greasy, just smooth. 

Sanctuary Spa have a range of body scrubs - check out their 5/5 reviews on the Boots website! 

RRP £10 Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment