Monday 21 June 2021

Earthy Nail Polish Collection 'In Bloom'


Last year my nails had a good needed break from the chemicals found in gel colour etc.  They were strong, grew and for once didn't have ridges across them. As soon as the restrictions were lifted I decided to treat myself to some gel colour. Of course I will never learn not to pick off the colour, and within 2 weeks my strong nails were a distant memory. Not only that but I seem to have developed a seasonal allergy that results in itchy dots on my fingers not nice! 

So I was intrigued and quite happy to be sent the Earthy Nail Polish Collection as a sample. You may guess from the name, the nail colours are free from many of the chemicals found in ordinary nail polish, and so suitable for sensitive and damaged nails like mine. Launched alongside The British Beauty Council Patron, the set comprises 4 high shine colours in 

Damson in Distress - a beautiful rich and glossy magenta
Maya's Rose - a subtle and delicate ballerina pink
Pearls of Wisdom - a glossy, skin tone neutral
Peaches and Cream - a tangerine sorbet shade

It's advisable to use a base coat, but I did one swipe on my daughters false nail tips. The brush spread easily and unlike many pastels only needed one coat (although her nail tips are opaque). A great gift set or just to treat yourself! 

The whole set is £24.95 and available from www.earthynailpolish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment