Thursday 20 April 2023

Fudge Curl Revolution Mist RRP £15.50 Salt Spray RRP £14 Sample Review


I have wavy type 2A hair, and as such am constantly on the look out for the 'holy grail' of products that will define my waves without making them 'crispy'. Also products whereby I don't have to 'wash and towel dry' my hair, as I simply don't have the time, but ones that I can 'spray and go'.

I think I  have just found not one but two products that will revolutionise how I style my hair. 

Fudge Professional Salt Spray 150ml


For beachy, defined waves without any stickiness then this is a must. First off it smells utterly delicious, tropical like a hot summers day. Secondly, it contains active ingredients so just doesn't superficially give the beachy waves, but actually treats your hair whilst it's styling.  Ingredients such as:-

  • Giant Sea Kelp - with a huge host of vitamins, sea kelp helps protect the hair from the UVA/B rays, protecting the hair from sun damage and drying out. It's also contains several minerals such as magnesium, iron and copper that help strengthen the hair and prevent breakages.
  • Red Algae - contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, so helps nourish the hair and improve cell function, thus resulting in thicker, healthier looking hair. 
Curl Revolution Mist 150ml


This is going firmly in my bathroom cabinet. I have tested several wave, curl definers recently and I think this probably comes out on top. I have taken before and after photos and you can see the results are instant.  With just a couple of sprays it encouraged the natural waves in my hair, defining them without that crunchy feeling. I hadn't washed my hair (in fact come straight from the gym), and this is what I needed, something I can just spray and it instantly gives results.


Before, then 2 sprays and a scrunch, then voila defined curls! 




Again it has the same 'Weather-shield™' technology as the sea salt spray so protects the hair against environmental pollution and aggressors such as wind, rain, pollution, smoke and UV rays. Hair is not only protected and left feeling soft with defined curls, but also with volume and bounce. You can diffuse the hair, which I imagine will give a huge abundance of curls. The bottles are a decent sized 150ml and so will last months. You can check out the range here of Fudge Professional products, and a list of stockists Fudge Professional














 

No comments:

Post a Comment