Tuesday 4 April 2023

Eylure London ProMagnetic® Eyeliner & Lash System RRP £22

 


It's coming up to Easter which spells the start of a 4 day bank holiday, and that for many people means 1 thing, yes party time. For others like me, in means watering eyes and the start of hay fever and that for me also means no mascara. So it seemed like an apt time to write a review on Eylure's recent launches of false lashes. I've written up on them before and, whilst I don't wear false lashes I have decided to give them a try on rare nights out, especially as I struggle with eye sensitivity during hay fever season.

When it comes to false lashes, then Eylure is by far top of it's game. With the biggest range available and amazing quality, the lashes range from 'Luxe Cashmere', 'Volume', 'Dramatic', 'Light' etc. Whether you want full on lashes for glamour or simply natural daytime lashes, they're easy to apply and results are faultless.

ProMagnetic® Magnetic Eyeliner & Lash System Faux Mink Wispy No 11

Without the need for glue, these lashes are by far the quickest and easiest application I've tested to date. Instructions are on the back of the packet in 3 easy steps. 


The eyeliner pen is essentially what bonds the lashes to the lash line. Whereas some eyeliner pens can be messy to apply, the design of the nib means that just one swipe gives good even coverage. You need to apply 3 layers to get a thick 'bond' for the lashes to adhere (albeit I only used 2).


Simply apply the black felt liner along your lash line, then place the lashes on top, and as if by magic the eyelashes simply bond to the liner by way of 10 magnets. 


As a 50 year old, I struggle to often apply mascara unless looking into a magnifying mirror. The ease of the pen made them a doddle to apply, even for someone like me who also has shaky hands!


The lashes have 10 magnets on the back to ensure they stay absolutely put, indeed these are the strongest formula ever made to date. Yet, removal is easy as you simply peel off - however, until then these will last through sweat, hot weather and a night of dancing. 


They instantly open the eye up, and are ideal for any age to add some glamour especially if you have deep set eyes which is the case as we get older.


As always I despise the use of filters etc and do not use them in any of my photos (evidently), so you can get a true picture of what they look like. The difference is quite incredible, especially as I am completely make-up free.

I actually cannot find any negatives with using these. You can check out the huge range from Eylure here at Boots / Superdrug








No comments:

Post a Comment