Thursday 27 April 2023

Elegant Touch London Salon Edit False Nail Sample Review RRP £7

 


False nails have come along way since I first wore them in 1986. My memories of falsies are not so fond, as back then the only option was press on nails. I was at the school disco dancing with a boy, one pinged off and landed on his back. I didn't tell him, he was none the wiser until he got home, by which he then didn't ask me out and at 14 years old that was quite devastating!

Since then I've dabbled with acrylics, gels etc but due to being a writer I simply can't type or do much with long nails. However, there are occasions when I envy my daughter's acrylics and want to feel nail glamourous|! Well welcome to my life the Elegant Touch London Salon Edit nails.  OMG they're utterly amazing!


First of they're vegan, cruelty free and 'ping proof', and with promises of lasting up to 10 days, I can certainly vouch for that!

The shades are beautiful for spring/summer and will not only compliment any outfit, but will be sure to put a smile on your face when you look at them. 

Summer Lover & Glow Goddess


Summer Lover are abstract nails in shades of lime green and pink, whilst Glow Goddess are French tips in various shades of pink - guaranteed to sell out when the Barbie film is released!

Island Hopper & Blessed Not Stressed


The bright orange of Island Hopper will enhance any tan and give a lovely pop of colour to the nails, whilst Blessed Not Stressed are a beautiful shade of jade and neutral.

Wave Maker


Obviously, like everything I write up on I test, and decided to go for the Wave Maker. Inside each packet you will find 24 nails and some very strong glue, which with my menopause brain took a while to figure out how to get the glue out (I will save you the guessing work).



Application is as doddle, simply choose the right nail to fit your own nails, apply as dab of glue on the back and then press on. Voila



For the sake of typing I only tested it on my little finger, and when I say for love or money this baby wasn't coming off, it really wasn't. Frustrating for me as I kept hitting the Caps Lock button! I've had to Google how to get it off, as the last thing you want to do is bite them off, or pull off as that can damage the natural nails. Thankfully I found a You Tube video and literally you just mix some warm water and oil (olive oil, coconut oil) and soak your nails for a few minutes - voila the oil mixture will loosen the glue and they should come off!

For a weekend away, holiday or special occasion and for just £7 these are amazing. You can purchase them from Boots HERE
















No comments:

Post a Comment