Tuesday 7 June 2022

Scentology Lychee & Floral Bouquet / Floriental Mandarin Eau De Parfum Sample Review £9 100ml

 


Often I get sent products and before I even look at the press release from the PRs or brands, I often just test them. Rewind last week, when my daughter walked into my study, picked up the Lychee & Floral Bouquet and misted herself with the fragrance. Our immediate reaction was 'ooh that smells nice', followed by a 'hands off Phoebe, I've not written up on these yet'. I thought this was going to be an expensive, luxury brand probably owing to not just the fragrance but the minimalistic, sleek, pure packaging. So you can imagine my surprise when I have literally just looked at the press release and seen that they are new to the market and are retailing at £9!

Usually it's a body mist or eau de toilette that would retail for that price, but nope I've read and re-read and these beautiful and delicate scents are only £9 each from Boots! 

Lychee & Floral Bouquet


I'll start with my daughters favourite the Lychee & Floral Bouquet. This lightly, delicate sweet fragrance is perfect for the summer months. It's not overpowering and has that fruity edge, so stops it from becoming overtly sweet. It has an expensive smell and reminds me a little of Jimmy Choo (I think that contains Lychee as well). It's a playful scent and rather flirtatious. Top notes include apricot, blood orange that suit a sparkling personality. Middle notes include sweet jasmine, orchid and rose whilst base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, musk and amber give it a soft and nurturing landing. 

Floriental Mandarin


This oriental note perfume is definitely more seductive, mysterious and suited more to the evening. It's rich notes are warm, inviting and I can definitely smell the base of vanilla (before even checking on the press release). Top notes are lively and fruity such as mandarin and pink pepper, heart notes are floral with heliotrope, jasmine and rose and base notes (yes I was right), vanilla, tonka and sandalwood. It's a soft classy scent that gives the wearer an air of mystery. It reminds me a little of Michael Kors Wonderlust, so if you like that scent then this will suit you too.

These make wonderful presents for any occasion - often it is hard to by scent for people however, the collection comes in 5 choices and for under £10 it's hard to go wrong.

The perfume wardrobe is available to purchase at www.boots.com and I would urge you to look at all the 5/5 reviews from satisfied customers too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment