Friday 9 December 2016

THE PRODUCT LITTLE MIX LOVE!


Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter Golden Goddess Shimmering Dry Body Oil

Just on my way out to the gym when this beauty landed through my letter box.  Often I don't write about just 'one product' per feature, but as my daughter and I are partial to a sing-along with Little Mix on every school run, wanted to write about this particular product. Why? Well I have on good authority it's one of their favourite beauty products.

Used in their video 'Shout Out To My Ex', this product was used to coat the limbs of Britain's top girl band and now having tested it, I can see what all the fuss is about.

The glass bottle contains softly scented, shimmering molten metal that once glided onto the skin, transforms pasty limbs into a hue of golden warmth. It's incredibly versatile, I used in my hair to accentuate my highlights and also a pop into the centre of my lips, to make them glisten unlike any other gloss on the market.  


Ideal for those Christmas and New Year parties and also to enhance tanned limbs should you be lucky enough for some winter sun! 

It's priced at £12.99 and can be found at major retailers Superdrug, Tesco, Primark or for online click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment