Wednesday 22 February 2023

Ringana Fresh Tinted Moisturiser Tan Sample Review RRP £37.13

 



I first tested this brand last year, and was so impressed that when the PR sent a sample of the Tinted Moisturiser, I was compelled to test and write a review. I do get sent quite a few samples, and as I don't get paid for reviews, I do have to pick and choose as will only ever write about products I personally recommend. This is one of those brands that I think suits everyone. The products themselves are fresh ingredients and so do have a shelf life of approximately 6 months from purchase (not from when opened). They're perfume free and use only the highest quality of ingredients making them suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive. 


As a lover of tinted moisturisers, I seldom wear foundation as I am lucky that my skin is relatively blemish free. Also I've found as I have reached past 50, my skin is dry and dehydrated, and so I prefer to wear a foundation that gives hydration with a very light coverage. I also look for coverage that not only is slight but also that works in aiding skin health. This is where the Ringana Fresh Tinted Moisturiser comes into play. Its packed full of active, high quality ingredients such as:-

  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water - Orange Fruit Extract known to be an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and good for helping give the skin radiance, whilst smoothing out blemishes and helping eradicate scarring. 
  • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil - Almond Oil, rich in fatty acids that help nourish dry and dehydrated skin. Helps to repair and replenish skin. 
  • Squalane - helps keep skin supple and youthful by retaining moisture in the skin. With continued use, this amazing ingredient is as good as hyaluronic acid if not better, as contains so many antioxidants.
  • Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter - Native to the Amazon Rainforest and derived from palm trees, this seed butter is excellent for nourishing and giving elasticity to the skin. It's non-comedogenic so doesn't block pores.
  • Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil - Cranberry Seed Oil, this fruit helps to balance out skin tone, ideal for those who suffer with pigmentation marks. 

You only need a small amount dotted into the face, and lightly massaged in to give an even appearance. Skin is left feeling soft, breathable and more even toned. I like that fact that my coverage is working for my skin, helping to repair and protect from pollution. You can also use it to give more dense coverage on a smaller area, by lightly tapping and building up the coverage as you prefer. 


I also love the fact that the products come with a handy organic towel, and have to say that I regularly use mine from other samples I've tested. They wash well and are ideal for removing cleanser as well as drying the face without being abrasive. Once again a fantastic product and whilst, I'm very tempted to keep this I'm off to gift it to my mother. The colour Tan is universal and so suits my light olive skin as well as her light 'English Rose' complexion (although you can purchase in a lighter shade). You can check out the products here at Ringana





No comments:

Post a Comment