Monday 13 February 2023

Batiste Leave-In Dry Conditioner Tropical 100ml RRP £4.95 sample review

 


I haven't used 'Dry Shampoo' for a long time, albeit my eldest does always have one in her bathroom to hand. However, once upon a time when I was pre-menopause and had the energy to go out, I regularly used them before I went out to work, or when the kids were toddlers and sleep was a thing of the past. 

My hair is rather dry, the result of menopause and dying the greys with bleach, and so often I miss a wash and just put it up in a scrunchie. So I was rather intrigued to see that there was a newly launched 'Leave-In Dry Conditioner' specifically for dry hair that needed some oomph. 

It comes in a mousse format, and do be careful when you press down as quite a lot can come out. The scent is probably one of my favourite scents, reminiscent of the beach, summer and the smell of coconuts. The key ingredient is Aloe Vera, known to strengthen the hair, protect it from environmental damage (sun, pollution, smoke etc), soothing (helps with eczema) and help aid scalp inflammation. 

I had just come from the gym, my hair hasn't been washed in 2 days and was incredibly dry at the ends (as you can see from the before photo).

A small amount of the mousse scrunched into the ends not only transformed and defined my waves, but got rid of that dry frizz without weighing it down. I would actually use this as a styling aid as well as a leave-in conditioner. It gave volume, definition and made my hair look going out ready in literally a few seconds.  It smells amazing and I am super impressed. This one is being hidden from the eldest and going firmly in my bathroom cabinet!

Ideal for date night, the morning after the night before, keep in your work bag, gym bag etc. Oh it's also vegan friendly and of course saves on those water bills. You can purchase here at Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment