Wednesday 5 October 2022

NATURA SIBERICA SUPER SIBERICA FLUID-FILLER RRP £8.49

 


I chose to review this as I liked the name of it 'Fluid-Filler' - sounds like an aesthetic skin plumper but it's actually for the hair. My hair is incredibly fine, lots of it but gradually post menopause and it's most certainly getting less of it. So I'm all for testing anything that gives my hair 'plumpness, volume and thickness'. 

I also like this brand (evidently - as I have written lots of reviews), for their natural ingredients at such good value. The Fluid-Filler contains an abundance of natural ingredients such as:-


  • Rose Davurica Leaf ExtractWH - hair smoothing, leaves hair feeling soft to the touch.
  • Hydrolyzed Rice Protein - adds volume and thickness to fine, thin hair. Also binds moisture to the hair making it more resilient to styling.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - a natural protein that helps strengthen the hair, and prevents hair from breaking by increasing elasticity.
  • Juniperus Communis Branch/Fruit/Leaf/ExtractWH - helps prevent dandruff and reduces signs of inflammation that may cause eczema or scalp psoriasis.
  • Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - protects the hair from environmental pollutions and aggressors such as wind, UV rays. Helps prevent frizz keeping hair feeling soft and smooth.
  • Abies Sibirica Needle Oil - helps decrease inflammation, soothing itchy scalps and is calming.
  • Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil - prevents dandruff, again decreases inflammation and promotes good hair health.

It is a fine liquid and a little goes a long way, so I only needed a small amount and applied it to my towel dried hair. You leave it in and then can style as usual, whether using heat or naturally drying your hair.  I usually place a few drops of Argan Oil to the ends of my hair however, I'm preferring this as it has so many natural, active ingredients. It also left my hair shiny without weighing it down - something that often happens with fine hair and serums! As always with Natura Siberica the ingredients are cruelty free and vegan!

You can check out the range here at www.naturasiberica.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment