Friday 21 July 2023

Creightons Frizz No More Sleek + Shine Sample Review 50ml RRP £2.99

 


I like reviewing bargain beauty products as I’m always on the look out for the next ‘dupe’, and it often frustrates me how companies can spend so much on marketing, branding etc, whack up the prices and it does the same job as one for half the price.  This is one of those products that rivals all the expensive brands.

Formulated with Coconut and Camellia Oil, this hair serum is to be used on damp hair and promises to eradicate frizz.  

It has a light, slightly floral fragrance and you only need literally one drop. I didn’t have time to wash my hair and apply as directed however, I also like products that are multi-purpose and so I attended it to my dry, frizzy hair.


You can’t really see here, but I applied just one drop in to the palm of my hand (it was running down my hands, so I quickly applied it to my dry hair on just one side.


I brushed that side and it gave just a beautiful shine and natural wave. You can see the difference between the other side, also it has to be said had I brushed my hair the other side it would have been one huge frizz ball.

So what makes this work so well? The ingredients of Coconut and Camellia Oils. Both of these are incredibly nourishing, help seal split ends, helps prevent protein loss from hair and aids in strengthening and fortifying weak hair. Camellia Oil is full of vitamin E so really conditions hair and makes it look and feel stronger.

Fantastic for when the weather is warm and humid and to help protect the hair from sun damage. It makes hair look and feel soft and leaves no sticky residue. Ideal for all hair types from 2a waves to coils. 

The price of £2.99 is fantastic and if you look on Amazon you will see the thousands of positive reviews! You can purchase from Home Bargains, B&M, Morrisons, The Range, Bodycare and by clicking on the Amazon link HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment