Sunday 19 May 2013

Beetox is this a natural alternative to Botox?

As I'm sitting here typing this feature, my face is currently swathed in the latest of beauty buzz products –  Beetox. Now I'm dubious with claims from companies that state they have a “rapid-anti-aging” effect on human skin. I mean how rapid is rapid –  one where we have to spend hundreds of pounds before we notice a result, one where if we stop using it the effects will disappear, so as with everything I do I'm testing before recommending.

Before I talk about how the products feel what is Beetox? Well its a unique skincare brand which is 100% organic and contains Manuka Honey and more alarmingly Bee Venom.  Now if you have an obsession with products you'll know that Bee Venom isn't that new, in fact a few years ago it was reported that various A list celebs were having Bee Venom injected into their skin. The claims of reduction in lines and wrinkles, soothing redness, healing skin, improving texture even as far as treating arthritis, cancer and rheumatism is all very well but how exactly? I don't want the blurb like you I want to know why I should give over my hard earned cash for a product unless it works.

Firstly Beetox contains Purified Bee Venom which is basically so potent a patch test is advised in case of allergy due to bee stings. If you want to know the real in depth science behind it visit www.beetox.co.uk where it explains in detail how Beetox works.  For a rough guide, Beetox uses a process to extract pure bee venom so that its cleaned and any bacteria/impurities are removed. Bee Venom contains at least 18 active substances including Melittin which is antibacterial and antifungal. It can work within the deepest layers of the skin to stimulate cell growth, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and renew cells. It contains proteins, amino acids and a whole load of enzymes to help with anti-ageing. The Honey used is uniquely from the bees that feed on nectar from New Zealand and is scientifically proven to aid healing. It also has a Unique Manuka Factor which is a rating given to identify the quality of the honey. 

The mask –  well it feels good, in fact within 10 minutes of me applying  its completely sunk into my dehydrated skin leaving hardly any residue. This is a great sign of the product working, it also has left my skin feeling so soft that I don't need moisturiser (albeit I know must use SPF). The serum is a strange lumpy consistency like jelly, probably as it has no pore clogging oil so suitable for all skin types and again as I applied over my face and throat it sunk right in leaving my skin soft, smooth as if I've just had a facial.

So would I buy this –  well if I had the money then yes. After all its not cheap at around £30 plus for the products. I'd buy it because it feels nice, its organic and because I believe in the power of nature.  Also with a smaller company like Beetox, everything stands on their reputation so consumer/client care is important to their success.  However, if you google as I did there are lots of reviews from happy customers and really you can't get better than that!

http:/www.beetox.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share this nice information! Your Sound is really good about "Beetox is this a natural alternative to Botox?". I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a bundle of good funds here. I am sure I will visit this position again soon.
    I think, These side effects are usually very mild and easily overcome through self-treatment or a return visit to a doctor.
    Here is some information about botox alternative.

    ReplyDelete