Friday 15 March 2024

The Body Shop Eau De Toilette White Musk® 60ml £30

 


I’ve been lucky enough to be sent some iconic products that have been part of The Body Shop from the word go. The White Musk® Eau De Toilette brings back such memories when I was 14 years old, it was and still is one of my firm favourite perfumes, I also loved the Dewberry range too! 

Before I begin telling you the notes, I can tell you that when I sprayed this my daughter, who loves her designer Tom Ford and Jo Malone perfumes said ‘oh is that Jo Malone’? She then had to listen to a full on lecture of how I used to visit The Body Shop when it had its local store in Brentwood. I used to go during my lunch break at school, when back then they had the little coloured bath balls and we would spend ages going through the testers. Back then scents were limited to Dewberry and White Musk®. 

White Musk is an innocent yet provocative, soft musk that is gentle, powdery and addictive! It has top notes of Musk, Lily and Ylang Ylang; middle notes of Lily of the Valley and Jasmine and base notes of Musk, Oakmoss, Amber and Vanilla.

You only need a couple of spritz on your neck, it’s not a strong perfume and is subtle enough that you can spray into your hair as well as pulse point. If you like the smell of Kenzo Flower, Avon Odysessy, Narciso Rodriguez then you will like this. The ‘baby powder’ scent is alluring and captivating. 

Vegan and cruelty free you can purchase by clicking the link HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment