Friday 16 December 2022

Odylique by Essential Care Prebioitic Rich Hydration Cream 50g RRP £29

 


Given my platform of readers are mostly Essex and the South East, I'm guessing that you've all had some snow - indeed in Brentwood, we've had over 15cm and so I've not been outside much as its been incredibly icy.  That saying, I have managed to get out of my road in my car, and finally walk a very much sulking dog! 

In these extreme weather conditions where you get the weather elements of bitter, cold winds combined with the warm central heating (or not, I've taken to wearing a hat and coat in the house), the elements play havoc on our skin. Now is the time when we really need to ramp up our skin care and for most of us that means a richer, more hydrating cream and one that gives a barrier to protect against wintry conditions.


When looking for a winter skin cream, you need to be looking for one that ticks all the boxes, hydrating, protecting and one that aids skin health and conditions.  The Odylique Prebiotic Rich Hydration Cream is not only 100% of natural origin but is certified organic, vegan and PETA cruelty free. It has a cocktail of ingredients to ensure your skin gets the best protection, such as:-
  • Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil) - contains vitamins A, C, D and E so helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors, shields the skin from UV rays, nourishing and hydrating. 
  • Ricinis Communis (Castor Oil) - rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, incredibly moisturising, helps with inflammation from pimples and is anti-microbial so helps ward off spots. 
  • Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract - enhances elasticity in the skin, giving a youthful appearance. Contains large amounts of vitamin C that gives radiance to dull complexions. 
  • Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract) - toning and helps tighten the skin, whilst warding off bacteria with its anti-bacterial properties.
  • Lactic Acid - helps improve texture and is a natural exfoliant without stripping the skin.


The cream is rich and you only need a small amount however, you can see from the photo (left is before) that there was a remarkable difference just with one application. Obviously this is superficial for the first use however, with continued use and the quality of ingredients I shall be interested in the long-term results. I loved how it immediately gave a plumping effect and my skin looked radiant. Often I gift samples once I have tested them however, this is staying with me throughout winter! You can purchase here at Odylique


No comments:

Post a Comment