Friday 1 July 2022

The Jojoba Company Jojoba Glow Sample Review RRP £28

 


I've never been one for using shimmering body lotions as I dislike that feeling of 'glitter particles' on my skin. However, I'm a huge fan of shimmering body lotions when they not only add a glow of radiance but actually treat your skin. Welcome to my holiday 'must have' list Jojoba Glow.

Born in Australia, this product is based around the wonder ingredient Wadi-Wadi- Jojoba Seed Oil. This wonderous plant helps:-

  • Moisturise dry skin and feeds dehydrated skin.
  • Can help ease sunburn.
  • Gives radiance to parched skin.
  • Helps smooth fine, dehydrated lines and prevents deeper wrinkles settling in.
  • Conditions dry, cracked lips. 
  • Contains anti-bacterial properties so helps eliminate acne.
  • Contains Vitamin E so protects against environmental pollutions and UV damage.
Not only does this contain all those skin treating ingredients but it also contains:-

  • Rapeseed Oil - a rich sources of Omega fatty acids to help nourish dry skin and protect the skin from sun damage.
  • Mandarin Peel Oil - helps brighten, dull, dehydrated and sallow skin types. Adds radiance to the skin and can help fade scarring.
  • Jasmine Flower Oil - helps even out skin tone and helps fade dark spots.

Upon application it has a slight rose tint to the cream however, this simply melted into my skin (a little went a long way), and left my skin looking super hydrated, without a shimmering particle in sight. It literally adds a gloss to the skin without making it look greasy.



I always find it hard to get the perfect photo to show readers just how remarkable a product can be. I will be using this on my next travels (if I can get it away from my 18 year old who currently has her eyes on it)! It doesn't seem to have a scent, again something I like as I will mix it with my scented body lotion to make it last longer. It also looks stunning massaged on to the lips, as gives a sheer natural radiance and makes lips look fuller, whilst massaged into nails immediately makes them look super healthy!

Formulated with natural ingredients, vegan and cruelty free in recyclable packaging - this is a definite recommendation to take with you on holiday, festivals, nights out, weddings or you just want to keep your skin in tip top condition! You can purchase this here at www.thejojobacompany.co.uk









No comments:

Post a Comment